30 May 2014

Seersucker, Mint, and Monograms

Seersucker is the ultimate summer fabric in my book, so I have a feeling I will be living in this Vineyard Vines tunic this summer. Topped with a monogram hat (get yours now at Pink Bubbly!) and gorgeous gold monogram earrings (see the full collection in ONecklace's new Etsy store), I am ready for a Nantucket weekend getaway. Also, it was the perfect opportunity to break out my new bag from Kate Spade's Memorial Day weekend sale...I'm obsessed with the color!












Hat, Tunic, Earrings c/o, Bracelet, Watch, Purse (similar), Sandals

Wishing y'all a wonderful weekend!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

5 comments:

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

love the seersucker!

The Sea Salted Blonde said...

It's settled- I must have this dress! Beautiful post!! Xo

preppylove said...

You're precious :)

http://www.preplovelove.com

Unknown said...

This look is literally perfect... I can't even pick out a favorite part. I want everything!!!

Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

Unknown said...

This color teal looks perfect on you! And the entire outfit is lovely, I especially love the monogrammed baseball cap!

xoxo, Sydney
everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com