22 April 2014

Derby Days

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I recently found the most perfect silver mint julep cups at a local thrift shop. A little silver polish, and they are as shiny as new! Between my newfound treasures and the new derby hats available at Pink Bubbly, I am dreaming of derby dresses...



Monograms pair perfectly with derby, no? With 8 hat colors, 22 font colors, and 2 fonts to choose from, your derby hat will coordinate with your dress to a tee. Be sure to order here by Saturday, April 26th to be the talk of the races (or the party!). Hats off!

How do YOU do derby?

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

1 comment:

preppylove said...

Ahh I need to scour antique malls for mint julep cups too!!