28 February 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, lovelies! Here is a rundown of what's going on in the world of Pink Champagne.

Photo via

I am honored to be featured as this week's female entrepreneur by Sexy & Wealthy in Heels! Read the full interview here.

I am talking Oscars fashion over on Kasey's Kitchen...here is how I would style the ladies bound to win best dressed.

Paris Fashion Week continues, and I am glued to my laptop swooning over the shows. Daydreaming of the most fashionable city in the world...

I am thrilled to be attending Charleston Fashion Week in March! Will anyone else be there?

SJP's shoe collection debuts at Nordstrom today. My feet are doing a happy dance!

Last weekend's photo shoot with Craft Box Girls was a blast, and I made some fabulous new friends. Be sure to check out the site filled with all things girly: create, share, shop.

I have another fun photo shoot scheduled for this weekend - details to come!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

1 comment:

Anastasia Schembri said...

Congratulations!
Now off to read the interview and check out you links!
Have a super weekend!