15 October 2013

DNA of Beautiful Skin

Today, we are diving into the world of beauty! For the past month, I have been treating my skin to a new line of heavenly products. The DNA EGF Renewal Collection is taking younger skin to the scientific level by both correcting and protecting skin. 

Each morning, I apply the following three products to my clean skin: 
Growth factor serum: accelerates the growth of healthy skin cells
Intensive renewal: stimulates skin's DNA repair process and provides wrinkle-smoothing nourishment
UVA & UVB daily protection: combats harmful effects of the sun


In the evenings, I layer these two creams: 
SCS serum: activates and nurtures the skin's cells against aging and degradation
Night renewal: counters damage and restores ideal moisture levels



My skin feels baby soft, and with the big 3-0 looming, I'll do anything possible to prevent wrinkles. Read more about the science behind the product here. (If Bazaar, Elle, and more are singing its praises, this lady is sold.) 


Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




3 comments:

Arielle said...

aa these sound like great products! I may need to go check them out:)

Chelsea said...

Your skin looks amazing! I def need to look into this! Gorgeous girl : )

Chelsea said...

Your skin is absolutely glowing! I will need to look into this for sure! Thanks for sharing pretty lady!