24 September 2012

Hi There!

Have you seen the Hi There from Karen Walker collection at Anthropologie? I am smitten with her nautical hues and polka dots galore with, dare I say, a vintage twist?! 

Ruched Dragonfly Dress-Ruched Dragonfly Dress

Retro Polka-Dotted Blouse-Retro Polka-Dotted Blouse

Twice Tied Shift-Twice Tied Shift

Ruled Ponte Blazer-Ruled Ponte Blazer

Stone Fruit Sweater Tee-Stone Fruit Sweater Tee

Waypoint Ponte Dress-Waypoint Ponte Dress

Crimson Ponte Dress-Crimson Ponte Dress

Dot Range Peacoat -Dot Range Peacoat

Shop the looks! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

PS: I'm decked out in red and white polka dots today with a bright red lip. What are you wearing? XX


Flora Fascinata said...

Karen Walker's work is nice. I'm wearing black jeans, cotton lace blouse and leopard print wedges with my House of Harlow Chelsea sunglasse. X

Portuguese Prepster said...

so fun and playful!

Margarita Bloom said...

Eeek, I do believe I'm smitten as well!! So fun and chic!! I love it!