19 June 2012

Jazzy Jack Rogers

Like many of you, I live in my gold and silver Navajo sandals all summer. They are so versatile, and these colors have always satisfied my warm-weather wardrobe needs. They go with everything!
Photo via

A limited edition collection designed by Jack Rogers and Quadrille has me longing to add a little color (and print!) to my collection. Are you in love too?  

My classic silver pair

My go-to golds

The pink and green may be my favorite in the new collection...are you surprised???

For you blue and white girls, there is this pretty pair. 

Pink and gold = gorgeous!

Loving the Tiffany blue and gold pairing too. 

Nautical in navy

Glitter! Squee! (also in gold glitter and silver glitter)

Happy feet! XX



5 comments:

Anastasia Schembri said...

These are all too fab!! Think I will have to pick up a few, don't think I could choose just one!!

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Hi!! What a darling post, I LOVE jack rogers and aren't they perfect for the summer months? I have a pair of black ones that I wear all of the time. I am crushing on the gold accent pair though. I hope you can stop by my blog and enter my giveaway for a pair of pearl earrings, Wednesday is the final entry day. Enjoy your week!

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

preppylove said...

I love Jack Rogers too, of course. My go-to sandal. I have the platinum ones and the yellow canvas ones, but I really want navy, light blue and some of the new glitter ones!

xoxo

Sara said...

nothing say summer like breaking out my jacks! i have been in my silver pair almost every day but love my bone and ivory wedge too! next up is a gold pair & pink & bone...love the pink & green print too of course!

Ruth said...

Both blue pairs are to cute