26 April 2012

Fashionably Late Fashion Show

What does one wear to a Britt Ryan Fashion Show at the Liberty Hotel in Boston? Britt Ryan, of course! 

photo via

I am decked out in a Britt Ryan dress and cannot wait for a night of girly fun and fashion with one of my besties. Fine dining at Scampo, cocktails, and a fashion show from one of my favorite preppy designers will make for a fabulous night out. 

photo via

I also discovered that the Liberty does this each Thursday night. The series is called Fashionably Late, and a different designer is featured each week. I must keep an eye on the designer list and attend more often! A little history: the Liberty was the original Charles Street Jail, built in 1851. After a $150M renovation, it is now a gorgeous luxury hotel complete with multiple restaurants and bars, still with the history preserved and charm 

You can follow me tweeting live from the runway... the show begins at 10! Kiss, kiss!


1 comment:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

How fantastic!
Have fun!!!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled