01 August 2012

August Events


August is here, and this lovely page is now displayed on my Lilly calendar. While I am no way wishing the summer away, there are many events going on in August that I am trés excited for:

-bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend with my besties
-a wedding weekend away at the beach house
-boat trips and visitors
-Husband's birthday, which usually means a trip to Nantucket
-the arrival of the September issues, especially Vogue
-two anniversaries in one month: our engagement and wedding, celebrations galore! 
-our anniversary trip to PARIS at the end of the month! Ooh la la! 


Happy August, indeed!


1 comment:

Morgan Neal said...

Lucky you girl! August is going to be a great month for me as well.

Come say hello at starsstripesandamilitarylife.blogspot.com, and see what I'm looking forward to in August!

xOxO,
Morgan!