27 June 2014

Southern Charm: His & Hers

I'm back with more pink and green photos from Palmetto Bluff...this time with my handsome husband by my side. I love that we will always have these photos to commemorate our year down south at one of our favorite spots...it's just so charming! Merci again to the talented Jaclyn L - we cannot wait to shoot with you in Paris!











His: Polo, Pants, Shoes
Hers: TopShortsEarringsNecklaceBracelet, Bracelet (Lilly gwp), ClutchShoes

He still sweeps me off my feet! Pink Bubbly and I are off to the SBT fashion show tonight...I'm ready for runways and sparkle.

The time has finally come, and we are off to Paris on Monday for the month of July! I am tres excited and am taking you along for the ride...prepare for eye candy galore as we take on the city of lights!

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

3 comments:

The Chardonnay Kitchen said...

Ahh I cannot wait for your Parisian adventure!

preppylove said...

The setting is gorgeous... love those trees in the first pic!

Kasey
http://www.preplovelove.com

Pink and Green Mom said...

These pics are so beautiful, Michelle. Hope you guys have an amazing time in Paris!