06 December 2013

North v. South: Lace

I'm sad to say that the final week of our North v. South Style series has arrived (although I am thrilled for the final unveiling...I am loving our last trend). We are ending with a bang in lace, and I loved glamming up for the holiday season. In black lace and red earrings from Lisi Lerch, I'm ready to toast from soiree to soiree. Read on for a fabulous giveaway...


Be sure to visit these lovely ladies in lace: 










Lace dress worn as top Zara, Skirt Loft (similar), Tights Kate Spade, Earrings c/o Lisi Lerch, Watch Kate Spade, Bracelet pearls, Bag Louis Vuitton, Shoes Christian Louboutin

One lucky lady will also be wearing a pair of Lisi Lerch's gorgeous Margo earrings this holiday season! Enter to win below, and be sure to check back next Friday to see if that lucky lady is YOU!


Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin




No comments: