13 November 2013

Lavender Legs

This necklace and these pants are a match made in heaven in my book. When attending a champagne reception at an art gallery in honor of the Concours d'Elegance, this duo was just what the doctor ordered. Did I mention they topped the champagne with a scoop of sorbet? Heavenly!






Top J.Crew (similar), Pants J.Crew, Necklace Pink Bubbly, Earrings Kate Spade, Bracelet Kate Spade, Watch c/o Timex, Clutch Brahmin, Pumps Christian Louboutin

PS - did y'all see that gift sets are available on Pink Bubbly? For every lady on your list (including YOU!).

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin




2 comments:

Caralina Style said...

I have the same pants, and I never knew how to style them. This really helps, you make them look great!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

you know i obviously love the shoes...great outfit! :)