12 April 2013

North v. South: Floral Pants

Week 2 is here, and we're back for more! This week, Spring is in bloom (on our bottoms!). Floral pants are the featured trend, and for me this means Lilly.


A neon pink and green print makes these pants one of my favorite Spring pairs.



Paired with a silk blouse, peep toe heels, and sparkling jewels, these pants are ready for a dinner date. 





I adore the nautical motif mixed with glitzy gems on this duo. 





What a gorgeous day to spend on the wharf! 


I love to dress them up or dress them down, so I decided to show the pants worn two ways...which do you prefer?


Channeling my inner model working the wind. 




Boat shoes are so much more fun when covered in sequins, I always say.





Casual in chambray, green nautical baubles make this look perfect for sunny days on the boat. 



Outfit 1: Blouse J.Crew (similar), Pants Lilly Pulitzer (past season), Shoes J.Crew (past season), Purse Louis Vuitton, Watch Kate Spade, Necklace & Bracelet Haven

Outfit 2: Chambray shirt J.Crew, Pants Lilly Pulitzer (past season), Boat shoes Steve Madden, Purse Kate Spade (similar), Watch Kate Spade, Bracelets J.Crew, Liz Palacios, Fornash, Necklace Fornash, Sunnies Loft

Be sure to visit the other fabulous ladies of North v. South Style here:

Lex What Wear
The Right Shoes
Glitter & Gingham
Julie Leah
Pearls & Twirls

Until next week...


9 comments:

Chelsea Mac said...

Love how you showed the versatility of these pants! I think a lot of people are scared off my Lilly's patterns and bright colors but they are surprisingly everyday! Great pics!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

perfect spring outfits!

Katie said...

If it's pink I love it! :) I favor the first look just because I'm obsessed with that button back top and your jewels! So adorable! I do love a casual look though so your chambray outfit is adorbs! Great looks lady!

Happy week #2 of North vs. South Style!!

xx
Katie
www.PearlsandTwirls.net

Katie said...

If it's pink I love it! I'm favoring the first look only because I'm obsessed with that button back top and your jewels! So cute! I do look a good casual look though so natually I love the chambray! Great looks lady!

Happy week #2 of North vs. South Style!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Eeeeegads! Love both looks! The wind blown hair shot is stunning!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

Style-Delights said...

Wow..such a pretty pair of pants!! Love both the looks, but chambray wins my heart!! You look so Found you on Twitter (following you there!)and loved ur blog!! gorgeous!!
Interestingly I am also wearing floral skinnies today on the blog!! Hop on to my blog if you have a minute!:-)
Have a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
PS. I am hosting an amazing giveaway on my blog, hope you would participate!
Enter $40 giftcard giveaway by Lorraine Tyne

boardwalksandboulevards said...

Cute pants! I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pair of floral pants.

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevards

Portuguese Prepster said...

you are too cute!!!!

Lisa said...

Both looks are amazing but my fave is definitely the pink top since I"m such a sucker for pink! I love your Kate Spade purse as well, so summery!