09 June 2014

What's in my Purse

When on the go, I always carry my favorite essentials in my purse (whichever one matches my outfit that day!). I always carry my cell (lifeline), lipstick (usually pink), my wallet, and Pink Bubbly business cards in a cute case. I always have a pair of my favorite sunnies in tow, and I love this faux fur case from Varche. Functional and fab!


Purse (similar), Card case (similar), Sunnies, Sunglasses case (c/o), Phone case, Lipstick, Wallet

How about you? What is in your purse?

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin
Pop the bubbly! Shop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

that faux fur case kills me! you are too fabulous!

The Chardonnay Kitchen said...

I like to think my purse is very pared down and very neat... but holy moly yours is so sleek!

BLovedBoston said...

Love the cute case for your business cards!!