Pages

▼

19 July 2013

Southern Blog Society

Upon moving down south, I was thrilled to join the Southern Blog Society. After seeing the lovely Julie, Shelby, and Katie post photos from the SBS Brunch, I knew this was a southern gal must! I am honored to belong to a group of fabulous fashionistas, and I cannot wait to meet new bloggers. 

Photo via 

This weekend, each state has planned a meet up to get everyone together, network, and have some fun! South Carolina's meet up includes breakfast at a French bakery (be still my heart!) and painting. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for an inside peek! 

Fancy another glass of pink champagne? Follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin



4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad that you joined the SBS! I was so excited to go to NC's meet-up but sadly I am still at home in New England, as I don't go back to college for another month. But I cannot wait to attend the fall event, and more in the future! Hope that you have a wonderful time. :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Southern Blog Society! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci for visiting! I love hearing from my readers, and your comments make me smile. XOXO