Pages

▼

27 February 2013

#NYFW Trends: Jewel Tones (& Jewels!)

Fall fashion always brings jewel tones into the mix, and I adore these rich hues. 

I also go gaga for jewel embellishments...what girl doesn't love a little bling? 

Ruby from Honor:



Amethyst from Tory Burch:



Aquamarine from Tory Burch: 




Emerald from Tibi: 



Garnet from Zac Posen: 


Jewel embellishments always add an ounce of glamour to any look, and there was plenty of glam on the runway. 

Jewels spice up this LBD from Honor:


Kate Spade adds some sparkle to an overcoat:


Oscar de la Renta takes my breath away with silver studs and pink leather: 


Tory Burch adds some gold glitz to winter white: 




Bring on the jewels, whether it be hues or of the sparkly nature! XX 

Photo credits: The Cut

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am now the newest follower on your pretty blog. I love the bright colours in the first 2 outfits!
    x
    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Merci for visiting! I love hearing from my readers, and your comments make me smile. XOXO